- Fixed incorrect VRRP state of Switch while using MD5 authentication mode.
- Fixed loopback detection problem of Switch.
- Fixed IPSEC issue of AR while using ah-esp or esp protocol if no authentication mode is on.
- Fixed policy router+NAT issue of AR.
- Enhanced eNSP Client stability.
A new Huawei eNSP has been released:
A new version of Huawei network simulation platform has been released. The new eNSP supports AC6605 POE feature. Besides that a few bugs have been solved, among other firewall crashed (often reported) problem when running on Win8 and Win8.1.
Just click on the picture and download it:
A new Huawei eNSP has been released.
Based on the release notes:
- Added AC/AP/STA simulators.
- WLAN devices support the following features: L2/L3 networking, inline/bypass mode, direct forwarding/tunnel forwarding (supported by IPv4); static and dynamic Option 43; MAC address or SN based authentication or non-authentication; the AC delivers configurations to APs; WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK authentication; 802.1x access authentication for WPA/WPA2; data encryption not supported; dual link backup; L2/L3 roaming; simulate APs to provide 2.4G or 5G signals; simulate STAs to connect to APs.
- The AR further supports the following features: IPv6 transition; DHCPv6; NetStream.
- Added router of eNSP 1.0.
Download it and enjoy!
You are still invited to fill the questionnaire.
I have never used it but it looks interesting. Arp-ping lets us to check whether a specified IP address or MAC address is being used in a LAN. Intrigued, I opened Huawei eNSP simulator to check this feature. Results are not fully satisfied. As arp-ping IP works correctly, I cannot say the same about arp-ping MAC. There are some problems with communication between router and hosts. It looks like router does not receive ICMP Echo Reply packets from hosts in the LAN. I checked the same between router and switch “labnario_SW2”. Results look promising. Let’s pass on to the lab.
We have waited for a new version of Huawei eNSP simulator since February 1st, 2013.
And we have finally got it.
Quite new and fresh V100R002C00B110 version.
New look … new devices … new connections …
Possibility to add interface cards in a graphic way …
One button to open all command lines …
New features supported: NAT, firewall, IPSec, SSLVPN etc.
Just click on the first picture and download it.