- Fixed incorrect VRRP state of Switch while using MD5 authentication mode.
- Fixed loopback detection problem of Switch.
- Fixed IPSEC issue of AR while using ah-esp or esp protocol if no authentication mode is on.
- Fixed policy router+NAT issue of AR.
- Enhanced eNSP Client stability.
A new Huawei eNSP has been released:
A new Huawei eNSP has been released.
Based on the release notes:
- Added AC/AP/STA simulators.
- WLAN devices support the following features: L2/L3 networking, inline/bypass mode, direct forwarding/tunnel forwarding (supported by IPv4); static and dynamic Option 43; MAC address or SN based authentication or non-authentication; the AC delivers configurations to APs; WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK authentication; 802.1x access authentication for WPA/WPA2; data encryption not supported; dual link backup; L2/L3 roaming; simulate APs to provide 2.4G or 5G signals; simulate STAs to connect to APs.
- The AR further supports the following features: IPv6 transition; DHCPv6; NetStream.
- Added router of eNSP 1.0.
Download it and enjoy!
You are still invited to fill the questionnaire.
We have waited for a new version of Huawei eNSP simulator since February 1st, 2013.
And we have finally got it.
Quite new and fresh V100R002C00B110 version.
New look … new devices … new connections …
Possibility to add interface cards in a graphic way …
One button to open all command lines …
New features supported: NAT, firewall, IPSec, SSLVPN etc.
Just click on the first picture and download it.
A new version of Huawei eNSP has been released.
What’s new in V100R001C00B210 version?
Based on a release notes for the newest eNSP:
- Added IPSec protocol control plane to AR router.
- Added SSLVPN feature to AR router.
- Added function of sending UDP data stream to simulate PC
- Added the function of capturing data on Cloud, FRS, HUB and PC.
- Added a function of opening UDP ports of Cloud.
- Improved functions of router’s AAA, DHCP and DNS.
Besides these new functions, some functionalities have been modified. I noticed myself, during post preparation, that some Frame Relay not stable work has been improved :).
This article soon on the blog.