Last time IP FRR on Huawei routers was introduced. Let’s go on with VPN FRR today.
- Configure IP addresses based on the topology (omitted)
- Configure ISIS on PE1, PE2 and PE3.
- Configure MPLS function on all PE routers and enable MPLS LDP to set up an LSP.
- Configure VPN instance on all PE devices.
- Configure MP-IBGP between PE routers.
- Configure EBGP between CE and PE2/PE3 routers.
- Configure VPN FRR policy on PE1.
- Configure BFD session between PE1 and PE2.
Configure ISIS and MPLS globally and on interfaces (PE1 as an example): Continue reading